IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A REQUEST FROM THE RIGHT HOLDER OR HIS REPRESENTATIVE USING THE KIP MONITOR SYSTEM
If you have received a request from the right holder, it means that the use of an intellectual property object belonging to the right holder has been detected and recorded on your site.
1. The contact details of the right holder or his representative using the KIP MONITOR system are indicated in the request that you received.
2. In the information request that you received, the method for confirming your right to use the intellectual property object is specified in detail.
3. If you have the right to use the specified intellectual property object and can confirm the legality of its use, you need to indicate this in the return letter.
4. If you think that you received the letter by mistake, you must indicate this in the return letter.
5. Each request contains a hotline number and a mail for feedback. All messages are transmitted to the right holder or his representative using the KIP MONITOR system, a response to your message is formed up to 2 working days.
6. If you ignore the rightholder’s appeal, lack of confirmation of the right to use the intellectual property object, the rightholder reserves the right to contact information intermediaries, law enforcement and judicial authorities, regulators in order to prevent the misuse of the intellectual property object.
7. If a hosting provider / law enforcement / supervisory authorities have contacted you or you have received a pre-trial claim from the right holder or his representative using the KIP MONITOR system, it means that you have ignored information requests, repeated appeals and notifications from the right holder. If you plan to confirm your right to use the intellectual property object or stop its illegal use, please inform us in the return letter.
8. The contact information of the right holder or his representative is indicated in the request you received.